October 15, 2008
THE ANTI ENTERTAINMENT LEAGUE OF SRI LANKA!
Join The Crusade To Abolish Entertainment In Sri Lanka!
Radio, Television, IPods, Mobile Phones, Internet and Movie Theaters are ruining our great nation by encouraging us to escape from the stark realities of life!
Too much time and money is wasted on such useless pastimes. We must wake up before it is too late and use this time and money for something really worthwhile, or face the ultimate destruction of our 2500 year old culture!
Participate In Our Many Important Activities!
* Join “Send Hip Hop Artists To The Moon” campaign!
* Fire bomb record stores that sell CDs of popular rap stars!
* Bomb transformers so that electricity will be cut off and viewers wont be able to watch their favourite ‘Mega Tele drama’ programmes!
* Write, SMS and call your local radio stations and demand that they broadcast 24 hour banna programmes, 365 days a year!
* Abduct famous tele drama stars so that they won’t be able to complete future episodes!
* Picket mobile phone sales centres and call for a ban on the sale of phones with music and video facilities!
* Hide your teenagers IPod and destroy his/her phone charger!
* Protest outside movie theaters and detonate parcel bombs in ‘Internet Cafes!’
* Intimidate musicians and tele drama actors whenever you see them, making life so unbearable for them, that they leave the country!
Join THE ANTI ENTERTAINMENT LEAGUE OF SRI LANKA today and fight against modern entertainment where ever you find it!
OUR MOTTO: “DOWN WITH HIP HOP! LONG LIVE JANA GEE!”