March 16, 2009

Two alligators from Diyawanna Oya





Two alligators were sitting at the side of the swamp in Diyawanna Oya near the Parliament.
The smaller one turned to the bigger one and said, "I can't understand how you
can be so much bigger than me. We are the same age; we were the same size as kids. I just don't get it."
"Well," said the big alligator, what have you been eating machang?"
"Politicians" replied the small alligator.
"Hmm… well, where do you catch them?"
"On the other side of the swamp near the parking lot by the Parliament."
"Same here. Hmm… how do you catch them?"
"Well, I crawl up under one of their Pajeros and wait for one to unlock the vehicle door. Then I jump out, grab them on the leg, shake the shit out of them, and eat them!"
"Ah!" says the big alligator, "I think I see your problem. You are not getting any real nourishment. See, by the time you finish shaking the shit out of a politician, there isn’t anything left but an asshole with a cell phone."

No comments:

Post a Comment